Sankalpa (Sanskrit: सङ्कल्प) means an intention formed by the heart and mind
- a solemn vow, determination, or will. (Wikipedia)
'The yoga tradition offers a refreshing alternative to the New Year’s resolution: the practice of Sankalpa, or resolve. A Sankalpa practice starts from the radical premise that you already are who you need to be to fulfill your life’s dharma. All you need to do is focus your mind, connect to your most heartfelt desires, and channel the divine energy within.' (Kelly McGonigal)Here is an invitation to dedicate 6 hours on Sunday, 09 January 2022, or Sunday, 23 January 2022,
or even both Sundays (50% discount on the second workshop), to focus on giving your dreams & visions for the new year a more distinct shape!
We will use Yoga & Meditation, Mantras & Mudras to help define our individual paths for the new year and create more clarity about our personal goals.Here is what the workshop will cover:
* My Sankalpa: Introduction & Overview
* Remember who you really already are
* Discover how to focus your mind
* How to connect to your heartfelt desires
* Find out how to channel the divine energy within
* Remember your Dharma (Universal law of Nature)
* Create 'My Sankalpa 2021'
* Special Page: Yogic Sleep & more supportive tools for your Sankalpa
* Steps into reality - what to do beyond the workshop
6 hour Sankalpa Workshop, $120including a comprehensive printout of 32 pages
There will be a 30-minute break.Only 6 spaces available!
Please let me know if you have questions!